May 29, 2009

I Am Really Feeling This...

I finally get what people say when they are like "I can totally relate to this song." This song would have been my anthem back in December-February when I was going through silliness with an ex bf. The song "He Ain't With me Now [Tho]" by RichGirl is tickling my fancy. Although it came out in like April I still love it. Aside from the song being extremely dancy and the video being a pretty good video...this shit is hot. In my opinion, with this song alone blows Girlicious, and all those other little girl groups right out of the water. I will admit one of the members of RichGirl is weird looking but hey she can sing.

This has to be my #1 girl group anthem since Danity Kanes "Damaged" [oh how we miss thee]. When you look at this group it is like a super mix of Kelly Rowland, Nicole Scherzinger, Beyonce, Leona Lewis J-Lo and Keri Hilson's evil twin.


0 comments: