May 20, 2009

4 O' Clock Hour


It is 41 minutes after 4am and I have officially been changed for about 16 hours. I go through my spurts of trying to cheer up and be happy about things but tears always comes back and open the wound up again. I keep blogging because I am feeling so many different things right now.

I am at the point in life where I am in the closet once again but for totally different reason this time and to just think you have to go through this process all over again is just heavy on the heart. Yes it certainly looks like I have all the support in the world but I still feel alone. Would I trade everything right now to go back to Los Angeles and be the Noble I was in 2007/2008.....yes! I thank god that special someone in my life wants to work past this and still see me for who I truly am.


One person told me today that:

"I wish I had some magic words to make you feel better but I don't just know that you have a friend right here that's understanding. so my advise to you is keep your stress level down and as weird as it may sound think positive"

As I think about the past experiences I have had I flashback to 2004 standing in the audience and I hear Wilson Cruz say "on 3 I want you to scream the name of the people you are walking for" and never did I think.....but now Noble can be added to that list.

0 comments: