May 20, 2009

Day #2




Well it has been over 24 hours and I am feeling like my normal self right now. Other than having a very painful ass cheek but hell its all good. She got a show and she liked it lolz.The good news is I found out the source of my problems. I was face to face with the culprit. But hell revenge wouldn't be as sweet as one would expect. Its more so another chapter in the book is closed.

So on this second day I feel accomplished. It started off slow yes but it got rolling in the afternoon and I got a lot done. I talked to quite a bit of people today and got great information and resources.I Normally drink water from the filter in the fridge but I cannot anymore it has to strictly be bottled nebulousness [ I know it was awkward but I just felt like it should be there].

So today I made myself the guarantee that I have to get back to playing tennis on a super regular basis. I have no choice now and lets be honest....its the perfect sport for a little gay man such as myself. Going back to ovo-lacto vegetarianism could be a great option for me. It is definitely a million times healthier than my eating habits at the moment. Before all my exercise came from playing tennis but now its time to hit that stanky ass.....yet sexy gym.

0 comments: