Dec 3, 2008

New Things At Warm And Tasty Blog


As the Warm and Tasty Blog has made to to 200+ posts I felt it was time to add some new things and change up the blog a bit.

One big thing you will notice is I took out a lot of widgets within the 2 sidebars I had. This will speed up loading time simply because there isn't anything to load lol. The only widgets left are the ones that are the most important and ones that can benefit you which are

Tag Cloud [categorizes every post so if you are interested in a certain thing, then click on it and all the articles related to that keyword will appear]

Updated RSS icon [Allows you to subscribe to the blog via a rss reader so you don't have to come to the site everyday

Blog Archives [Archives all the posts by date so you can navigate through them by post title or even month]


I am currently working on a new banner for the blog. They usually don't take me long but I have been focused on other things. I may just go ahead and do a brand new page layout.....why not!?!?!?!?! Of course those pretty little lips that you see by the title of every post have been changed as well!

What do you think!?

0 comments: