Dec 4, 2008

"Follow This Bitches"


Those famous words were uttered by the pop diva Cher referring to the up and coming pop artists and how they can never be at her level. Well like many times before, Cher is coming back with a new album!

Yes she said that she was retired but she is also doing a full time gig in Las Vegas. But hey if you have free time why not record an album!? This isn't going to be brand new material however, this is going to be an album filled with covers from songs from the 1960's. This is what Cher had to say about the album

"I'm planning an album of all these great songs from the '60s that I've never covered before. It was such a magical time for music - groups like The Beatles, the Hollies, the Zombies, the Kinks, the (Rolling) Stones and singers like (Bob) Dylan and Otis Redding...
"I want to pay tribute to a time when I used to listen to music on my little transistor radio or on my AM radio in my Ford Mustang."

0 comments: