May 19, 2009

Nasty Food Makes You Think




After a raunchy meal at Waffle House and an interesting conversation from an outsider looking in I was able to think about things. Primarily what direction is my life going into and the things that I want out of 2009 and the next couple of years. He basically was putting himself in my situation and told me how he would deal everything from A to Z and that's what made me think "OK this guy is right."

A person was telling me that I just needed to hold out a little longer and wait it out as things progress and get better in Atlanta, but I do not think that is an option anymore. There is always the if its not broken don't fix it kind of outlook on life and I should have lived by it.

The concept of moving back to Los Angeles is always in my mind. The move here [or what it essentially seems like is a long ass vacation] has been extremely draining on my resources, who I am, as well as the situations I end up in. I came here with the thought of "Atlanta is going to be so fantastic for me....I am going to blaze my own trail in a new city and just have a good time. Although I have had some good times, they don't balance out the bad times I have had here and the nonsense I have been going through since the beginning of 2009.

In this 4Th month of being 22 years old I love to live it but at the same time I still like to get shit done and the East coast has set me back a few pegs but now I feel like I have no more time for bullshit and nonsense from others whether it be bosses, friends, what have you.

I have come to the conclusion of what it is that has kept me back here and that is flat out....I am too nice. I am always putting people before me, I am always worried about how people perceive me, what can I do to please this person and so that has been thrown out of the window. If I need life to work out for me here in the East Coast and not go back to California then I need to put my foot down on some situations and resolve issues.

0 comments: