May 18, 2009

Eat This Eat That

I have definitely come the conclusion that I may indeed be having eating problems. Since I have been here in Georgia my eating routine has not been what it used to be. I would eat actual meals before and sine I have been here I have not really had that type of appetite. I do eat yes, but it is not what one would expect. Everything I eat throughout the day wouldn't really accumulate to one whole meal. Of course you always hear the phrase of "you need to put some meat on your bones" and that's nothing new I hear that all the time. But things are easier said than done. Especially now that I have a fast metabolism.

Before I moved here I was already on the side of having lost weight but I was a decent size. So all my jeans for example are a size 30 and they do not fit me. Well they do but I have to wear a belt and on top of that they will still fall down. For the longest time I maintained a weight range from 137-142lbs. But when I jumped on the scale not too long ago I am now 131. I am also down to a 27" waist. YIKES! That definitely wasn't intentional. But all one can do is improve from there. At least I am still height and weight proportionate thankfully.

As you can see the picture on the right is me in high school [no I did not just post that shit UGH lolz] and the one on the top left is myself at a much later date

0 comments: