May 19, 2009

Feelings Feelings



You always live life wondering "what if." Then when that what if becomes a reality you do not know how to react. What to say. You wonder "is this a joke" "is this really happening" and when all the initial shock is over you then have to come to a solid conclusion and game plan of what is going to happen next.

It is always nice to have a game plan for things in life but you have those roadblocks, those barriers that can just throw your ass way off. When that comes how do you face it? What direction do you go? What new things can I introduce into my life that will change it....what old things can I boot out that will improve things?

My body is still in a state of shock...I can still feel that initial tingle I had hours ago it has not left me. I try to be strong like I usually am but someones character can only take so many beatings before it breaks down, cannot take anymore abuse and gives in.

0 comments: