May 16, 2009

The Best Beats Of 2009

Here are my list of top 14 beats for late 2008/2009 that whenever I hear it I just want to get down and dirty!

1. "Drop" Rich Boy
In case you haven't noticed that is Ms. Keri in the background and the beat is hot as fuck! I don't even care about the lyrics


2."Stanky Leg"GS Boys
The song is so upbeat and that is how i like my hip hop music......FUN!



3. "Turn My Swag On" Soulja Boy
I will say I like the Keri Hilson remix more but the beat is what matters


4. "Im On [Damage]" Ciara
It is too bad this didn't make the album but the song is so like BOOM BITCH FAG OUT!


5. "Boy I Got So Many" Young Problemz


6."Feelin On My A" Ciara


7."Respect My Conglomerate" Busta Rhymes


8."Say Bow" Vic


9."Shone" Flo Rida


10. "Diva" Beyonce
As much as she copies and whatnot.....the beat for this song is great to dance to


11."Touch Me" Flo Rida


12. "I Do" Lil Jon


13. "Up Thru There" Shop Boyz


14. "So Fine" Sean Paul

0 comments: