Jul 14, 2009

The Gay Community Lost Another


With the recent outing of Terrell Carter the black gay community believed we received a 2 for 1 special with Terrell and Keston Karter. But Keston released a statement saying that he is not a homosexual what so ever...Damn! If only he were I would have loved that!!!


“I am not homophobic, or have any issues with same gender loving people; I am not one of them. I am not gay, nor am I bisexual. I don’t know the singer Jeremih, nor have I ever even met him. And no disrespect to Terrell Carter, but I don’t know him either. We were both booked to make an appearance at that event and aside from the photo ops, we hardly interacted. So not only are the rumors false, they are out of left field.”

-Keston Karter

Emphasis on the "OUT" of left field.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH GAY PEOPLE, BUT HE IS NOT ONE OF THEM? HE SO IS...