Jul 14, 2009

Finally Another Jackson Speaks

As we have gone through this whole Michael Jackson ordeal, the one person we have heard more than anyone is Al Sharpton but now that he has had is extra 2 weeks in the public eye and has disappeared, Latoya Jackson has come out with her opinion on the cause of her brother Michael's passing away. According to her....he was murdered!

I believe Michael was murdered. I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren’t always on his side. He was worth more dead than alive. They got him hooked on drugs. He was pure and clean and then drugs came back into his system. I think it shocked his system so much it killed him. He had needle marks on his neck and on his arms and more about those will emerge in the next few weeks. I cannot discuss that any further as I may jeopardize the investigation. I can, however, say that I have not changed my mind about my feeling that Michael was murdered. It will all come out. You will be shocked.


There you have it...convenient theories for you brought to you by Miss Latoya Jackson

0 comments: