Jun 4, 2009

I am Flipping That Shit

I have been adding some means of a post to this blog everyday for a while, but lately I have not had the desire to finish what I would initially start writing. Primarily because I am still going through a whirlwind of emotions. But I think I am on the uphill climb out of this rut. Life is just a giant test it seems like where things are thrown at you and you have to figure out how it is exactly you are going to get YOURSELF out of it and make things better for yourself.

Because I am within the first few weeks of my own personal troubles and trials I don't mean to write depressing blogs but it is essentially what I am going through. A very very tough time. I have however had this pretty significant outpour of support from friends new and old about everything.

The circumstances that led up to everything indeed weren't the greatest but like Miss Ronnie taught me "FLIP THAT SHIT!" What that essentially means is taking the negative in your life and bringing out the positive in it. So if you indeed read this I challenge you with whatever is going on in your life right now to.....FLIP THAT SHIT! and make it something fabulous! Sure I may be sick [FLIP THAT SHIT] but I will be the healthiest, toned motha fucka you will ever meet.

Even though I am still essentially the same person I was last month, last season, last year I just have begun a new phase in my life so I can embrace it and finally work on those things that I have wanted to do with myself. People have been telling me that Atlanta isn't for everyone but it works for some people and I am really hoping that Summer 2009 in Atlanta, GA works for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I find that writing depressing blog entries can help you flip that shit sooner than you think...

Unknown said...

What a fucking loser..u got a lot of fucking nerve to try to flip that shit when u the main one out there trying to tackle other peoples boyfriend so u can do what? Infect them with your deadly disease ..u r such a devil..u will burn in hell for what you've done to others....u r so pathetic..r u so lame that u can't find a guy in atlanta..