Jun 8, 2009

Having My Moment Again




It is 5am and I am having that moment again where I break down and cry because I am still somewhat in disbelief. Of course when you have someone whose badgering you for no reason that doesn't help at all. I am working on keeping my head up but when negativity rushes into your head it tears you down so much faster! Words can definitely hurt when you cannot do anything about them. So I urge everyone to watch what you say. Yes, there is always the concept of joking around when you say something to people but there are definitely some things that you just do not say...

I love the emotional support I have been getting but because it is just the beginning for me I can handle everything they tell me but I am still angry, upset, depressed, frustrated and broken.

Strength is a characteristic that I have felt I had all my life because I am not a really emotional person and although I am honest about everything, I can still keep things to myself. But in 2009, my wall of character has slowly crumbled and I feel like half the person I used to be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What has you in disbelief if don't mind my asking?

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR TELLING ME...WHENEVER YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO I AM HERE...