Jun 7, 2009

The Days Have Turned Away From Me

As the week comes to an end and begins at the same time I will definitely say that it has been an interesting one. I met a lot of great people that are just on the up and up and are thinking about the positive things in life and I love that. But one thing I definitely hate is when you put faith in people and they let you down.....THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT CUTE!

But me personally I have been on an emotional high over the last 3 days. Since late April I have taken quite bit of a break from spending time with friends and going out and I felt like I needed to get back to enjoying life while still young and I decided to go back out dancing/clubbing on the regular basis I used to [which is during the week Sunday-Thursday] and it is working for me again. Of course I can always appreciate a good cocktail. So if you are in need of a happy hour buddy I am your man!!!

I have also found a regular tennis partner thank god!!! I have been looking for one since I have been here and now that I have it We are going to win all these tournaments that happen here at Mirror Lake. I have entered in a singles tournament and the competition is pretty good but of course I have to get L.A. on them and with this doubles partner we are going to whoop some ass! Good luck to us lol!!!

0 comments: