May 23, 2009

Validation


Sometimes it is a little difficult to come to conclusions about things and to face reality. But when you do sometimes that validation can put a smile on your face. So I am all good right now! I can easily just let everything roll right off my back and be fine.

A friend of mine is going through a situation and its made me realize you cannot let people have too much control in your life. Especially if its someone that is not doing right by you. Chop those fools and get back to doing what is best for you.

So I have found a routine tennis partner for the time being which is an absolutely fantastic thing. I have needed that and now that I have it, I am going to definitely implement it. Since I have been playing since 2001 I have injured myself many a times and these knees aren't exactly what they used to be, but don't get me wrong I can still get down with the get down on the court honey! When people ask me what I do when it comes to sports I often tell them what I can't/won't do and that is throw or catch anything so that takes me out of a lot of sports.

0 comments: