May 27, 2009

Picking & Choosing Your Battles


So right about now I am going through this battle and someone has told me "Noble, the number one thing you need to not do in your situation is stress about stuff." You know something.....his faggot ass was right!

Although I am a firm believer in fighting for what you believe in and staying strong and girl power [a little spice girls for you] there are just times where things escalate to be too much and you sit and wonder why even put yourself through this. Now that I have had a few hours to get my mind off all that is going on and as I returned home and started typing this I was actually over everything. But a thought just hit me and I realized I am not going down without a fight!

Yes, you cannot win everything but you don't know if you don't try and because I personally believe strongly in what I am fighting for, I am not going anywhere and I am seeing this fucking bitch to the very end!

Lindsay Lohan "Rumors"

0 comments: