May 22, 2009

Major Progression


I feel like I have made a lot of major progression in my life this week. Monday was a slow day but everything started to pick up Tuesday. I have realized certain things, let go others, and started new stuff. Life is short so you have to blaze all the trails you possibly can and leave your mark in peoples lives hopefully good as opposed to bad.

Lazy......a thing of the past with me. There's no more "Noble is being lazy right now." There is absolutely no room for that. There are big things coming up and obligations that have to be met so being lazy is a thing of the past.

Today I had one of my moments again. Those "OMG I cannot believe this" moments. They come and go...I like it when they go personally. I do not like to see them stay for a long time. But when I think about music that gets me up I have to immediately think about dance music and disco house. One station that I have to say turns it out at its best is none other than Gay Internet Radio Live [or G.I.R.L. for short]. The DJ's that perform for the station are always on top of their game and know exactly what they are doing. Let me tell you at 3:16am it is definitely working, I am lifted....empowered....ready to do something productive.

0 comments: