May 26, 2009

I Appreciate You!

You know as I am officially one week into knowing whats going on with me, I am really deeply touched by all the people that have reached out to me to offer their emotional support. That truly puts a smile on my face and makes me definitely believe that things are going to get a lot better and easier.

I go through my spurts still of where I am feeling like shit and just don't even have strength to deal. A persons extended family is sometimes all the support you really need. Because I know that telling old friends and family is a little difficult but that pouring rain of love and support from others is all I need to push on through


Jason
Jasper
Guy
Ken

Dee
Quan
Corey


THANK YOU all for thinking positively for me!!

Thank you for the things you've done for me.
Happiness walks slowly, with a cane.
Although inside I'm dancing to the moon,
Nearby many obstacles remain.
Kind help like yours those thorny thickets prune.

You are my willing ear, the peaceful sea
On which I sail my thoughts, the quiet tune
Underneath my laughter and my pain.

0 comments: