Dec 18, 2008

Obama Flipping the Script


Today the LGBT community was in outrage over the invitation Barack Obama offered to a pastor who has campaigned strongly against gay marriage and abortion rights. Whom is this pastor you ask? His name is Rick Warren. He runs one of the largest churches in the United States. The Bama was asked why he invited him and this is what he had to say about it:

"It is no secret that I am a fierce advocate for equality for gay and lesbian Americans," Obama said. "It is something that I have been consistent on and something that I intend to continue to be consistent on during my presidency. What I've also said is that it is important for America to come together, even though we may have disagreements on certain social issues."


Well lets hope the Bama knows what hes doing

0 comments: